Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's a BOY!!!!




Well all my "myth" tests were right and I knew it! we are having a baby boy, and Lucian's prayers were answered! lol We were in the U.S room and Lucian says "are those his legs?" and Im like uhh yeah and do you see his penis between his legs, Anthony says ya "his 3rd leg" lol so it was pretty odvious we are having a boy! It was very exciting and we are all happy! They said the baby looks very healthy and has a "great anatomy" it took a while cause half way through the U.S he fell asleep and I had to get up and use the bathroom and dance around to try to wake him up cause they needed some other shots with him in another angle. He finally woke up toward the end. I got to see him move around a lot! it was cool to watch I coulda watched him all day long! Lucian was pretty anzy though lol. Anyways, we are very blessed and excited. I wish we could say we for sure had a name picked out for our baby boy but we are not 100% sure yet so we are not telling many people. But im sure we will agree on one soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment