Monday, July 19, 2010

17 Weeks







I am 17 weeks this week! On Sunday the 25th Anthony and I will *HOPEFULLY* find out the sex of buddy! We both have been thinking its a boy, I heard from a friend that her sister's Ear, Nose, and Throat Doctor said that if the bottem of your tounge has very noticeable blue veins when you are pregnant that means you are carrying a boy.. all of my other pregnant friends have "normal" pink veins uder their tounges, but mine is blue! lol Anyways, sounds really stupid but Anthony always refers to baby as him/he, same with Lucian. So we will see. I am happy with either sex. It might be nice for me to have a girl around cause I get pretty tired of all the burps and farts talk in my house.

Anyways, today is my 24th Bday! I dont feel any older.. but it has been a great birthday. We celebrated all weekend cause Anthony works all day today, 8-5 PUD and 6-9:30ish he has EMT class. Lucian and Anthony went shopping for me early Sat, morning and brought me home a boquet of mixed roses and MR. STICKY. lol that was from Lucian. Anthony gave me part 2 of my present on Sunday, which was a card with Jack Johnson tickets to the Gorge in October! then we went to dinner with my parents at the nice Ivar's waterfront in Mukilteo, I ate my crab legs and then we went to Icecream and walked on the beach! Today I woke up to a big basket full of bubblebaths, body wash, and lotions from bath and body works. Lucian and Anthony made a basket themselves with all their favorite smells! This was deffinatly a great suprise and a great birthday. I feel very spoiled lol which I like! Also, my friend Sarah and I are going to go see Twilight Elcipse tonight, im a slacker and havent seen it yet!!!! ahh im excited.

Anyways, about the pregnancy. I am feeling a bit bigger. Im really itchy everywhere cause my skin is stretching. Doesnt help that I have a huuuge bug bite on my butt/thy that I might be having an allergic reaction to according to my nurse. Also, I had a rough start to 17 weeks. I was pretty I guess you can say "SAD" last week. Kind of up and down with my mood and felt very lonely and depressed on nights where Anthony had EMT class after work. Also, the past few days I havent been able to feel the baby move that much. I feel some strong kicks every so often, just not as much little movements as I did the past few weeks. Anyways, Im sure everything is okay. I am bouncing out of the saddness. I just need to occupy and de-stress myself and reach out to my friends more when Im down.

Anyways, Im really excited to update everyone *hopefully* next week the sex of our baby!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yes, I know how you feel:) Txt me and we can meet to go for a walk or just hang out! I'm not liking life or many people right now...you can ask Ryan (I keep telling him to get out of my bubble!) Spending more time with friends this last week has helped- I just need other people to help get me off my butt and out of the house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I need that too. I have a hard time getting home from work and then being hungry and then being motivated to work out... but walks and swimmming would be nice if you are down.

    ReplyDelete