Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Gender predictor quizes

Many people hear different wifes tales of finding out the babies gender before an ultra-sound in the 2nd Trimester. So, I decided to go through them cause I have no life at work...

Chinease Gender Chart: Boy

Wedding Ring Gender Test: Moves from side to side= Boy

Carrying high or low: low=boy

Cravings, sweet for girl and salty/sour for boy: Boy

Morning sickness not much = Boy, lots =Girl: Boy

Tounge thing BLUE VEINS: BOY, PINK VEINS: GIRL
Mine is Blue.

and I cant do the Drano one at work.


ok in the mirror and you will see,
whether a girl or a boy it will be,
Is your hair full of body, with a lusterous shine
or is it thin and stringy, and makes you want to whine? Full of body and shine.

For the next question, you need to look to your legs,
there down there somewhere, a little voice said.
Is your hair growing faster, could you make your own braids?
Or is it the same as before you were preg? Same as before.

How about your nails, Are they growing stronger and fast?
Or is the growth about the same as before
no changes at all? Stronger and fast

When you wake in the morn are you green at the gills?
Unable to rise from your bed without being ill?
Or are you a lucky one who morning sickness has missed,
and you spend your mornings in a state of happy bliss? No morning sickness just nausea.

Look at your cravings, for I'm told they will tell
the gender of your unborn child as well...
Is it sour taste that makes your day?
and lemons, and pickles keep you on your happy way?
Or do you find yourself craving sweets,
and always looking around for a nice little treat? Sour lemon popsicles and cheese dip.

According to all these questions I have a 80% chance of having a boy.



3 comments:

  1. FUN! I plan on doing something similar next time I'm super bored:) I'm even thinking something like this would make a fun shower game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kind of crazy how all those tests pointed to the same answer which turned out to be true. :) Who knew? SO excited to meet your son!

    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon,

    Would you be willing to connect privately via email? I would like to know your feedback on your son's name Lucian. My son is 2 and he has the same name but I am having a terrible case of name remorse. I wanted to get your feedback if possible, since your son is older now.

    ReplyDelete