Thursday, May 27, 2010

My 1st OB/GYN appointment.


May 12th I had my first appointment with Dr. Laurent Nicolov at the Pavillion for Women and Children. Anthony and I had to take seperate cars because he had to go to work after the appt. I got there before him by a few min. and had to do a urine specimen. Anthony was trying to call me while I was in the restroom to find out what floor I was on and my phone dropped out of my pocket into the toilet as I was flushing! Anyways, I went into my appt. and met Violet who is the medical assistant. She is very nice and had to ask a lot of history questions about Anthony and I. Then I met Dr. Nicolov, he was very friendly and answered all the questions we had. He did a pelvic ultra sound where we found out I was 8 weeks along and my due date is December 23rd. We originally thought it was December 12th! Anyways, we saw the baby who looked like a little gummy bear at the moment and we saw a rapid heart beat! which was AMAZING and great to see! My next visit I will get to hear it! Anyways, we were very excited and glade to see baby is healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment