Thursday, May 27, 2010

Morning sickness and sleepyness



So far I have only got sick once, and I think its because I ate 3 huge bowls of Oh's (a cereal) I had been craving. Anyways, I still get pretty nauseous and sometimes Gag when I have an empty stomach. But, I think I have been pretty fortunate thus far. As far as sleeping goes... I cant get enough. After work I am exhausted. I come home and crash on the couch. I try to go to a swim class on Tuesdays and Thursdays (its called aquafit) at the Pillchuck pool. But, its torture some days. And I have a very hard time getting out of bed in the morning. I want to press snooze like 50 times. Or if I could just turn it off and not go to work that would be great, but that never will happen. I just want to take a long nap and cuddle with Anthony 24/7.

No comments:

Post a Comment