Thursday, September 2, 2010

6 months! 24 weeks


Seem's like time is flying so fast! I am now 6 months pregnant with our baby boy. I am growing very fast, my tummy is growning fast. I have gone from 117lbs in March to now 133 lbs in the beginning of September! Im hoping to only gain at the most 30 lbs this whole pregnancy! so we will see! I am having a bit of carpoltunnel on my right hand, some trouble breathing because he is pushing on my lungs, and having a hard time standing for a long time. Also, I am kinda emotional and cranky in the afternoon after a long day at work. And very clumsy! I have dropped my phone in the toilet twice this summer and woke up one day with my phone in my water on my nightstand. I spill every day, and have spilt 32 oz of water on myself at work and once in the middle of the night. I spill my food on myself when I eat, and I drop everything! its very frustrating!
We have decided on the name Carson for our boy! and we are going to start decorating and puting together his bedroom this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment